Winter 2K13 :
NOW ACCEPTING PRIVATE YOGA STUDENTS AND MOTHERBABY FOR CHILDBIRTH FOR WINTER/SRPING 2K14
Private|Group|Beginner|Prenatal|Fertility|Gentle Flow Yoga for Healing| Senior |Mediation
- Monday 4:30p Gentle Flow Yoga @ REVOLUTIONYOGA | 7 North Village Ave , Rockville Center NY
- Sat 9:15a Gentle Flow Yoga @ Revolution Yoga
SEE BELOW FOR DESCRIPTION OF CLASSES
Prenatal Yoga -This class is a celebration of women! All phases of pregnancy are welcome and yoga newbies are highly encouraged. The class is specifically designed for Motherbaby! A beautiful class for mom and baby to be, create a loving space and connection with your child, and prepare your body for the childbirth . Motherbaby can start this class at ANYTIME in your pregnancy. Learn about your inner strength as your prepare your mind and body for the most ancient, sacred, and celebrated right of passage, childbirth!
Starting with breath to open your heart and fill your soul, GentleFlow Yoga classes are inspired by Vinyasa and often infused with deep, restful, restorative postures. This is an open level class. With gentle love, we explore alignment and the breath in our bodies. The sequences for this class will leave feeling super refreshed .Allow your muscles, mind & spirit to unite as you are guided into a into a blissful, quiet space where endless possibilities await. This class is for individuals who have never taken a yoga class and/or have health related issues or are healing from injury or illness such as knee, hip, spinal fusion, arthritis, fibromyalia, cancer, spondinloysis, MS, anxiety, or depression.Can’t touch your toes… or maybe even your nose? Think yoga is weird? This class is for you!
Yoga for Newbies is a Vinyasa inspired class for individuals without prior yoga experience. Can’t touch your toes… or maybe even your nose? Think yoga is weird? This class is for you! This class is accessible to those who would like a detailed refresher class and is suitable for all ages and fitness. This class is for individuals who may have health related issues including anxiety, or depression. This class builds students confidence and prepares them for our more experienced level classes.
- Private in-home individual Yoga Sessions: $65 per introductory session(New Students Only),$100.00 pay as you go, Five session pass $300. Add strength, balance and keep stress away with once a week classes for 2 months, 8 total classes $480 (that breaks down $60 per class). Customized yoga to fit your busy schedule. Develop your home yoga practice and benefit every day of your life. 60 minute sessions. *PLEASE NOTE, prices subject to change based on distance required for travel. Prices above are quoted for South Shore Nassau Residents* If student cancels class in less the 24hours, class pass is non-refundable*
Discover the gift of Yoga and enjoy the journey!
Benefits of Yoga:
- Reduced stress, tension, anxiety and depression
- Improved flexibility and strength and reduced body weight
- Overall improved health
- Increased fitness levels
- Relieves physical aches and pains
- Reduced risk of diseases, including cancer and heart disease
- Complete cellular revitalization and maintenance of a healthy immune system
- Improved level of recovery from injuries due to restorative Yoga therapy
- Improved memory and concentration
- Assists to develop a calm mind
- Increased energy levels
- Detoxifies body and mind
- Improves levels of stress management
- A boon for prenatal and postnatal women for both mother and baby
- Recreation outlet for creativity
Benefits of Corporate Yoga:
- Decreased employee sick leave and absenteeism
- Increased employee concentration
- Increased team integration, team productivity and efficiency
- Reduced employee turnover
- Increased employee morale and work delivery performance
- Increased employee job satisfaction
- Improved employee quality of work and quality of life
- Increased employee respect for senior management
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Increased energy levels and overall health
- Develops a calm mind which in turn increases levels of intuition
- Improved team dynamics and work balance
“Where does the body end and the mind begin? Where does the mind end and the spirit begin? They cannot be divided as they are interrelated and but different aspects of the same all pervading divine consciousness.” B.K.S. Iyengar.
“Nothing can bring you peace but yourself. Nothing can bring you peace but the triumph of principles.” Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Autumn 2013 :
Private | Group | Beginner | Prenatal| Postnatal | Fertility | Gentle Flow Yoga for Healing | Senior | Mediation
- Monday (starting Oct) 4:30p Gentle Flow Yoga @ REVOLUTIONYOGA | 7 North Village Ave , Rockville Center NY
- Tues 9:15 a. Yoga for Newbies @ Revolution Yoga
- Thurs 7:30p Prenatal Yoga [ Preregistration is required ] @Revolution Yoga
- Sat 9:15a Gentle Flow Yoga @ Revolution Yoga
SEE BELOW FOR DESCRIPTION OF
- Gratitude Yoga,(suggested $10.00 Love Donation) with The Studio At 3 Elements. 34-34 Bell Blvd.,Bayside Queens.
Every thursday at Noon. The JOY of yoga is for EVERYONE! We can’t keep it unless we give it away. Join Allie on this yoga mash-up. Sometimes restorative, sometimes flow, sometimes meditation, all-of-the-time-love! This class is inspired by our signature Sanctuary Sangha Flow.
- Post natal + baby (6 weeks to crawlers) 7 North Village Ave, RVC @
RevolutionYoga Saturdays 8 a.m POST-NATAL + BABY: This unique class combines yoga and play to get back in shape while strengthening the bond between you and your infant. Experience flowing asanas, challenging postures, and calming restorative time in a playful and safe environment for babies. Learn Baby Yoga exercises to strengthen growing muscles, aid in digestion, promote better sleeping patterns, and help your infant towards their next stage of development. Basic infant massage techniques will also be introduced.Dads are welcome too! All levels. ($25 Drop in- 5 Class pack $100)
Weekend windown + meditation located in the Pomonock Housing Center, 67-09 Kissena Blvd, Flushing.
This is an open class Inspired by the yoga newbie. In this class we explore movement, foundational postures,breathing(pranayama),& meditation. The overall theme of this class has been finding joy in the journey.
This class meets on Thursday evenings at 7:00 pm.Please bring a mat + towel or blanket + water, and an open mind!ON VACATION…. KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR FALL SCHEDULE!